The post is about “Education for varied talents essay. Importance of education for talent. Education for varied talent. Debate on talent vs education.“
Education For Varied Talents
According to Martin Luther King Junior ‘‘Education has both a utilitarian and moral function.’’
What is talent?
- A natural ability or capability to do something is called talent.
- It is a natural aptitude or skill.
The purpose of education
- Helped in developing good moral behavior, skill and responsibility.
- Guard of social, cultural and historical assets.
- In 21st century, its purpose is to explain natural and engineered environment and how people live in world?
Education for varied talents
- Talent based educational system has both positive and negative impacts on students.
You May Also Like: CSS Essay Notes For CSS Preparation
Positive effects of education for varied talents
- Highlight hidden talent.
- Foster the talent.
- Expand the scope of discipline.
- Produces professionals.
- New inventions and theories.
Negative effects of education for varied talents
- It may limit person’s scope of knowledge.
- Talent of illiterate will perished.
- Evil ideas and inventions.
- Distraction from religion.
You May Also Like: Higher Education is An Agent Of Change
Education for varied talents and Pakistan’s case
- Lack of government interest.
- Limited number of institutions.
- Public ignorance.